GK Updates August Question Answer-Part 7
Must Read and Share and Wait for August Part 8
1. Author of the novel ‘In the Light of What We Know’?
Ans: Zia Haider Rahman.
2. Annapolis which was recently in news is the capital of ?
Ans: Maryland( a state located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States).
3. A 20-member delegation of officials and businessmen on a 10-day trip to the US and Canada was led by which Chief Minister?
Ans: Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
GK Updates August Question Answer-Part 6
Must Read and Share and Wait for August Part 7
1. A financial package announced by Prime minister N. modi for "transforming the destiny of Bihar is?
Ans: a financial package of Rs 1.25 lakh crore.
2. Ramna Maidan is located in which state?
Ans: Bihar.near patna.
3. The total financial assistance announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for Bihar is?
Ans: upto Rs 1.65 lakh crore.
GK Updates August Question Answer-Part 5
Must Read and Share and Wait for August Part 6
1. Which Indian Bank has launched the country's first mortgage guarantee-backed home loan product that will expand the credit amount and increase the tenure for an additional fee as well ?
Ans: Largest private lender ICICI Bank .
2. Which bank launched ‘Smart Vault’, a first-of-its-kind locker facility by a bank in India with latest robotic technology ?
Ans: ICICI Bank.
GK Updates August Question Answer-Part 4
Must Read and Share and Wait for August Part 5
1. Who is the current Environment and forest minister of Delhi?
Ans: Asim Ahmed Khan .
2. Who is the Union environment and forests ministry?
Ans: Prakash Javadekar.
3. World Elephant Day is observed on?
Ans: 12th August.
GK Updates August Question Answer-Part 3
Must Read and Share and Wait for August Part 4
1. What is “Navachara Kaksh”?
Ans: A new Science and Innovation Museum inaugurated by President Pranab Mukherjee at the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
2. The current RRR is:?
GK Updates August Question Answer-Part 2
Must Read and Share and Wait for August Part 3
1. 2nd Forum for India-Pacific Islands Cooperation (FIPIC) will be held at ?
Ans: Jaipur .
2. Which country declared emergency as the flood situation is worsened in the region?
GK Updates August Question Answer-Part 1
Must Read and Share and Wait for August Part 2
1. Accorinding to UN’s Report, India will surpass china’s population by which year?
2. Saurav Ghosal and Joshna Chinappa are related with which sports?
Ans: Squash .
General Awareness Question Asked In IBPS-RRBs-OFFICE ASSISTANT Exam (Morning Shift -19.09.2015)
1. What does MSME stand for? - Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced -----as National Handloom Day to mark the 1905 Swadeshi movement. - 7 August
3. Hindi Diwas is celebrated every year on 14th September to pay tribute to the official language of India as Hindi was adopted as the official language of Constituent assembly on September 14, -----. - 1949
1. Who is the current COO of Infosys?
Ans: UB Pravin Rao.
2. ‘LAC’ in context of India’s Border sharing with china, stands for?
Ans: Line of Actual Control .
3. In view of which festival , Maharastra government imposed ban on sale of meat in the state?
Ans: Paryushan festival (of Jain community ).
4. Indian Railways have adopted the concept of ‘vacuum toilets ‘ which are currently operational in aircrafts. For the first time and it has taken the first step by launching a trial run in which Train route?
1. Which country to modernise 400 railway stations in India?
2. ‘DJ(Dow jones)’ is the index of which stock exchange ?
ANs: Newyork stock Exchange(NYSE).
3. ‘Composite Index’ is the stock exchange of Which country?
Ans: Shenghai / shenzen stock exchange, china.
1. Veteran Classical dancer Kalamandalam Sathyabhama passed away on 13 September 2015 in Palakkad district of Kerala following brief illness.
2. Malcolm Turnbull was on 15 September 2015 sworn in as the 29th Prime Minister of Australia. Turnbull was sworn in by Governor-General Peter Cosgrove.
3. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 14 September 2015 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) on Supervisory Cooperation and Exchange of Supervisory Information.
CRR - 4%
SLR - 21.5%
MSF - 7.75%
Bank Rate - 7.75%
Repo Rate - 6.75%
Reverse Repo Rate - 5.75%
Base Rate - 9.70% - 10%
Term Deposit - 7.25% - 8%
Saving Deposit Rate - 4%
New batches for Banking and SSC
Banking EC Road @ 11:00 AM
Banking EC Road @ 06:30 PM
Banking EC Road @ 03:00 PM
Banking Premnagar @ 05:00 PM
Online Test are Available for free
Offline Test are Available for free
Interview Sessions are free
Best Coaching Institute for Bank and SSC
Best Faculties for Classes
Free Study Materials and Handouts
Best Results in Dehradun (PO & Clerk)
75 + Final Selection for 2014 - 15
100 + Final Selection in PO 2013 - 14
SBI PO Vacancies will be announced in May